If you, or a family member living at your property is receiving at least one of these benefits:
- Child tax credit with a relevant income (call to find out more)
- Income-related employment and support allowance
- Income-based job seeker’s allowance
- Income support
- Pension Guarantee credit (Savings credit only does not qualify)
- Working tax credit with a relevant income (call to find out more)
- Universal credit with a relevant income (call to find out more)
… You could be entitled to receive free cavity wall insulation.
As part of the Government Help to Heat scheme – aimed at reducing fuel poverty – the Government is offering up to 100% funding towards Cavity Wall Insulation to people who qualify under the scheme.
According to the Energy Saving Trust, as much as a third of all heat loss in an uninsulated home escapes through the walls. A cavity wall comprises two walls with a gap in between, which is known as the cavity. If your bricks have a regular pattern, it is likely that you have cavity walls.
And through having your walls professionally insulated – you could start to save a significant amount of money on your energy bills – and have a warmer home.
We also have funding available for both private and social landlords to have free cavity wall insulation fitted to your properties.
Want to find out more? Call Thrift Energy today on 0800 689 3415.